Those of you who joined us at HITEC 2015 learned about “Travel Tribes” and maybe even picked up some bling for your attendee badge!
We don’t want anyone missing out on the action, and also wanted to give everyone a chance to find out what your own Travel Tribe persona is.
Your Travel Tribe is one of six different traveller segments based on personality traits, values, attitudes, interests, and lifestyle.
Which Travel Tribe Are You?
- Simplicity Searchers, who value ease above all else.
- Cultural Purists, who use travel as an opportunity to immerse in new cultures.
- Social Capital Seekers, who see travel as an enviable personal quality.
- Reward Hunters, who seek a return on the investment they make in travel.
- Obligation Meeters, who have their travel restricted by some bounded objective.
- Ethical Travellers, who allow their conscience be their guide when organising travel.
Are you always looking for ways to get those extra airline loyalty miles? Perhaps, you’re a Reward Hunter. Is travel something you undertake so you can make your friends envious with pictures of exotic locations? Then maybe you’re a Social Capital Seeker. Do you travel to pursue new ways of life to expand your understanding of the world? If so, you’re probably a Cultural Purist.