The world of meetings and events is undergoing significant transformation. How can industry professionals best navigate this changing space as they prepare for the return
of group business? We asked 7 top global meeting, event and hospitality authorities to
share their thoughts about the future of live travel and events. Some unifying themes quickly emerged.
- Flexibility: Venues and planners alike must be prepared to respond quickly to
changing customer demands.
- Fun: The bar for in-person events has been raised. Planners and venues must get creative with unique experiences to attract attendees.
- Technology: Hybrid meetings and events are here to stay. Venues need a robust technology infrastructure to support planners’ demands; planners must carefully design experiences to maximize value for both in-person and virtual attendees.
- Sustainability: Customers expect hard evidence of eco-friendly practices. Planners
and venues must walk the walk, not just talk the talk.
- Wellness: Event attendees have a newfound appreciation for mental and physical health and they want to maintain their wellness practices on the road.
Download now to learn what else our experts had to say.