Leveraging Agency360+® During RFP Season
To support strategic decision-making, Hyatt Hotels Corporation exclusively recommends Amadeus’ industry-leading Hotelligence360® Business Intelligence solutions Demand360®, Agency360+®, and RevenueStrategy360™ (a successor to Rate360®) across all properties.
In this webinar focused on Agency360+, we covered:
- Prospecting – how to identify corporate accounts with the most opportunity
- New business – how to identify new business booking into compset and market
- Pricing – how to evaluate a corporate account’s pricing and defend the asking rate on your bid
Introducing Agency360+®: Expanded Insights to Optimize Your Corporate & Leisure Sales
Agency360® now includes Agency360+®, expanding insights beyond just the GDS to provide a full market view. As the industry’s only source of forward-looking and on-the-books data, Agency360+® gives you confidence in planning sales, prospecting, and marketing strategies to maximize revenue.
In this webinar, we cover how Agency360+ helps you:
- Easily identify your most valuable business opportunities from both corporate and leisure segments.
- Save time with multiple-property filtering and visualization tools designed to uncover new insights and opportunities
- Maximize revenue with a unified market view and forward-looking trend analysis.
Amadeus Business Intelligence Solutions for Hyatt Hotels
Increase hotel bookings, shift share and improve agency relationships and channels with access to proprietary travel agent data and bookings.
Stop relying on historical data and forecasts and start leveraging on-the-books, accurate, and reliable forward-looking market occupancy and rate data all in one view to improve your revenue strategies.
Access detailed insight into forward-looking demand data for both your property and your competitive set and create unique strategies to out-perform your competition.
What our Business Intelligence data IS
- 30k+ data providers with 12 months of forward-looking on-the-books occupancy and future rate shopping data
- 24 months of historical occupancy metrics and historical rate shops
- Over 10 billion rates collected monthly from OTAs, Metasearch, GDS, Brand.com, and more
- Occupancy Year over Year and Week over Week pacing
- On-the-books reservation data extracted directly from hotels and brand partners
- Updated daily and reflective of real property and market occupancy
- Sanctioned, direct connections that deliver accurate rates customers can trust
What our Business Intelligence data ISN'T
- Occupancy estimations
- Occupancy forecast based on selling rates
- Reliant on screen scraping and other inconsistent data gathering tactics
- Susceptible to inaccuracy’s due to market fluctuations and unexpected selling rate changes & closures