Our Delphi Diagramming Property Edition is designed to streamline operational execution. Using a visual, interactive, and collaborative event diagramming tool, venues and planners establish clear understanding of event requirements, enabling the best event execution. As a cloud-based program, you can use Delphi Diagramming Property Edition on mobile, desktop or tablet devices from anywhere with internet access.
Delphi Diagramming Property Edition will help you better capture and communicate customer expectations and equip you with the tools you need to deliver a personalized experience, including:
- Integration with Sales & Catering – Automatic data syncing with Amadeus Sales & Catering – Delphi means that event information flows directly into Delphi Diagramming and event information updates in real time.
- Space visualization – The exact specifications of your venue can be implemented from architectural CAD files and drawings of your space. If these aren’t available, we can visit your property to guarantee accuracy or you can use the provided templates.
- Highly detailed, accurate room plans – Add tables and chairs, color coordinate items, label areas and use gridlines to provide comprehensive detail. Your resource inventory is added to represent your meeting capabilities.
- Virtual, 3D walkthroughs – Your mockups can be transformed into 3D walkthroughs so that you and the event planner can have a 360-degree view of the function space.
- Intuitive interface – Our hospitality software tools are industry specific and simple for anyone to use. CAD experience isn’t necessary, as there is an easy learning curve. Online Training and Help as well as instructional videos guide you every step of the way.
- Sharing and collaboration capabilities – When you’re ready for feedback, approval or a review, your diagrams can be saved to a booking, batch print PDFs for easy sharing or printed out to share with the planner and internal teams.
With Delphi Diagramming Property Edition, you’re able to streamline your existing processes while introducing new capabilities that will help you deliver on the meeting experience and assist you in generating repeatable opportunities.