If you would like to cancel your registration – Please contact Melanie Smith.
- Attendees who have already paid, who ask to cancel and request a refund will be refunded in full, back to their original form of payment. Their registration will be cancelled at that time.
- Attendees who have not already paid, who ask to cancel their registration and request a refund, will not receive a refund as no payment was received. Their registration will be cancelled at that time.
If you are registered for AHCC 2020 and don’t request a cancellation, we will automatically transfer your registration to the next AHCC event.
- Attendees who have already paid, will automatically be enrolled in the next AHCC event, and their funds will be applied to this future date.
- Attendees who have not already paid, will automatically be enrolled in the next AHCC event, and will receive an invoice to pay their dues within 90 days of the next AHCC event start date.
If you made a hotel reservation at the Hard Rock San Diego
Please contact the hotel directly to cancel your reservation by calling 877-344-ROCK (7625)
What is the cost of the conference?
- Early Bird Fee: $895 (until March 1, 2020)
- Standard Fee: $950 (through May 1, 2020)
- Amadeus Sales & Event Management – Advanced User Training Fee: $1,800 (limited space and includes full conference access)
How do I register for the conference?
All registrations are processed online.
What is included in the conference fee?
Full conference registration includes participation in all organized activities such as general sessions, breakout sessions, meals, events, and networking opportunities. Note that accommodations and airport transfers are NOT included.
What is the last day to register for the conference?
Online registration closes on May 8, 2020. On-site registration is available throughout the duration of the conference.
What if I have to cancel or substitute a registration?
- Cancellations received prior to March 1, 2020 will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received March 2, 2020 – May 1, 2020, will be subject to a $200 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received after May 8, 2020 are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Non-attendance or non-payment without notification will incur the full conference fee.
How can I pay for the conference?
Payment is due within 30 days of registration. The following forms of payment (in U.S. funds) are accepted: Check, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. Credit card payments are processed at the time of registration.
If paying by check, please allow two weeks for processing. Checks should be made payable to Amadeus Hospitality Americas, Inc. and sent to:
Amadeus Hospitality Americas, Inc.
Attn: AHCC 2020
75 New Hampshire Ave, Suite 300
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Please reference your confirmation number on the check to ensure payment is applied correctly.
What should I wear?
Dress is business casual. Average temperatures in San Diego in May are a low of 58°F and a high of 70°F.
I’m a vendor. Can I attend?
We have limited sponsorship and vendor opportunities available. Please contact us for more information.
Have an additional question not answered here?