The world is changing rapidly and the hotels that can truly understand the motivations of their future guests will be the ones with real competitive edge on their path to recovery. To define new strategies for attracting and retaining guests, we looked to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.
In developing this eBook, we’ve combined insights from experts within Amadeus, The Hospitality Professionals Association (HOSPA), Institute of Hospitality (IOH), and industry leaders worldwide on what actions to focus on now while building the future loyalists of tomorrow. As a leader at your property, you need to know:
- How communicating and connecting with guests and employees can be highly valuable, and give you a competitive edge.
- The profound implications this paradigm has for thought leadership in the hospitality industry.
- Shifts in traveler expectations and what hotels can do to adjust accordingly.
- Recovery strategies to apply in preparing for the return of travel.
- How together we can inspire the world to continue traveling and drive guests to communities globally.
To further support hospitality recovery, our Service Optimization solutions are now available with complimentary access or at special recovery pricing. Click here to learn more.