As online reviews have moved customer service into the public eye, travelers’ expectations have risen as well. They expect assistance from hotels faster than ever. So, what’s at stake? Not answering a comment (especially if it’s a complaint) on social media has proven to decrease customer advocacy by 50%, which could spell disaster for a hotel’s bottom line.
We’ve created The Hotelier’s Guide to Managing Online Reviews to help you monitor your online presence. Download your free copy to receive:
- 10 best practices for responding to online reviews
- 3 response templates for email or online reviews
- 2 response templates for social media reviews
Finally, be sure to visit our:
- ultimate guide to hotel marketing to access an all-encompassing rundown of hotel marketing trends, data points, and insights.
- ultimate guide to elevate guest satisfaction on how to improve your hotel service and ensure optimal guest satisfaction.